As an experienced property maintenance services company we know that when it comes to renovating old buildings, knowledge is king.
Knowing that the cracks in the walls that have put most other buyers off can be fixed easily may mean you get hold of a money-making bargain. On the other hand you also need to know when should walk away because the cracks mean that the wall has to be entirely rebuilt.
If it’s your first renovation or refurbishment project it’s crucial you get the right advice from the right people. This will not only save time and help avoid making mistakes, but help you save huge sums of cash.
We offer a number of property maintenance services:
- Project management
- Structural surveys and restoration
- Safe disposal of hazardous or dangerous items
- Planning and permit applications through the local authorities on your behalf to guarantee complete peace of mind and a job well done
By appointing us you will be safe in the knowledge that you will be working with a professional and well established property maintenance company.
Because we offer wide range of services ‘under one roof’ it means we project manage and that you don’t need to hire a range of different companies. Our integrated service is straight forward.
We can help with:
- Re-roofing and external decoration
- Re-wiring, plumbing and heating installations
- New kitchens and bathrooms
- New Builds
- New joinery and cornice to match existing specification
- Loft conversions
- Garage conversions
- Cellar conversions
So if you are buying an investment property which you would like help and advice is developing or you are considering building your own home, giving your bathroom or kitchen a complete makeover or converting your garage or cellar into an additional bedroom we are the answer.
For more information or to speak to us please call 0800 500 3015